Win 2 tickets to see The Woman In Black in London (UK)
Share this Competwition
The Woman In Black is the classic, long running play in the West End, based on the book by Susan Hill. It is a frightful, terrific horror story that will make your hair stand on end.
Recently transformed into a successful film starring Daniel Radcliffe, you can now see the original play at the Fortune Theatre - for free! The pair of tickets are for Tuesday 28th August, at 8pm.
Check out the story and reviews for The Woman in Black: http://www.ticket.com/the-woman-in-black-tickets
Enter now to be in with a chance to win, and check out Ticket.com for great ticket deals on the latest West End musicals, music gigs and comedy stand-up shows.
There is 1 prize available in this Competwition.
How Competwition works:
- Entry is completely free - all you need is a Twitter account!
- When you enter you'll automatically follow @competwition and @ticketdotcom, and you'll automatically tweet the competwition prize details and a link to your followers - this will only happen once per entry.
- Oh, and if you happen to be picked by Competwition's random winner generator at the end of the competwition, @ticketdotcom will contact you via Twitter to let you know you've won some excellent booty!
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in Ticket Commercial Ltd’s promotion (the “Promotion”).
These terms and conditions apply to any Promotion conducted by us in any medium whatsoever. Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry in the Promotion and entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entry by you indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may change from time to time. If a particular Promotion has specific terms, those specific terms will apply if there is any inconsistency with these terms and conditions
● Offer open to UK residents aged over 18.
● Free tickets will be stall tickets and valid for shows on Monday- Thursday.
● No purchase necessary.
● A winner will be drawn at random at the end of the competwition.
● This competwition is not open to employees of Ticket.com, their immediate families, friends or associated agencies.
● Winners will be notified via Twitter within 48 hours of the competwition end date.
● Ticket.com will not be liable for entries that are delayed or not received.
● Any entries found to be violating these terms and conditions will be immediately rendered invalid.
● The prize is non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
● If vouchers for the purchase of tickets are provided, these will need to be used by the date indicated by Ticket.com and are redeemable against purchases of tickets from the Ticket.com website. There is no cash equivalent payable for any vouchers.
● If free tickets are provided, these will be for tickets of our choosing and cannot be exchanged for different ones.
● Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. In the event of circumstances outside of our control, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of equivalent value.
● Entry is limited to one per person.
● We will communicate via email the instructions to collect the prize. If the notified winners do not contact us within 48 hours, we will repeat the process. If after a further 48 hours they do not contact us, the offer is withdrawn and we reserve the right to select another winner.
● You are responsible for all your own costs of participation in the Promotion. There are no charges or fees required for entry to or participation in the Promotion, other than the purchase price of any tickets required. You are responsible for all costs that may be associated with the prize.
● For the winners' names and counties, send an SAE marked Promotion to: Ticket Commercial Limited, Exhibition House, Suite 12, Addison Bridge Place, London, W14 8XP
● Our decision is final in connection with all matters to do with the Promotion and no correspondence can be entered into.
● We reserve the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds. We reserve the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who we decide has violated these terms and conditions, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means.
● In order to publicise the Promotion, we may make public statements about your involvement in the Promotion. We may collect mobile phone numbers, email addresses and other personal information that may be required for the purpose of exercising our rights of publicity in relation to a prize winner, and in administering this Promotion. This may include contacting participants during the Promotion via emails, text messages, calls or emails regarding this Promotion.
● We reserve the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason. We take no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, or otherwise.
● Where the prize is to be supplied by an entity outside our control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, we have no responsibility for the provision of the prize and are not obliged to provide an alternative prize or to take legal action to require the prize-supplier to provide the prize. These terms and your participation in the Promotion shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes which may arise out of, under, or in connection with this Promotion.