Win A Ferrari & Lamborghini Driving Experience (UK)
Share this Competwition
Experience both a classic Ferrari (360 or 575) and the raw power of a Lamborghini in an afternoon of speeding around a circuit in these beautiful supercars. Compare these two giants of Italian performance supercar engineering, and decide for yourself which one is the superior machine.
There are ten locations to choose from where you can complete this experience and the winner will be able to select the date and location to suit them.
This prize is brought to you by Recombu Cars a new motoring publication based in the UK. Bringing you all the latest car news and reviews to help you choose your next car.
There is 1 prize available in this Competwition.
How Competwition works:
- Entry is completely free - all you need is a Twitter account!
- When you enter you'll automatically follow @competwition and @RecombuCars, and you'll automatically tweet the competwition prize details and a link to your followers - this will only happen once per entry.
- Oh, and if you happen to be picked by Competwition's random winner generator at the end of the competwition, @RecombuCars will contact you via Twitter to let you know you've won some excellent booty!
The promoter of this prize draw is UK Web Media Limited trading as Recombu.com whose registered office is UNIT 8 THE FAIRGROUND, WEYHILL, ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRE, SP11 0QN
Entry into this prize draw is open to individuals operating in the UK except for employees of UK Web Media LTD, their subsidiaries, families, agents, anyone who is connected with the creation or administration of this prize draw.
1) Individuals do not need to pay to be entered in to this prize draw and this competwition is open to all UK residents.
2) You agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then you must opt out of the prize draw.
3) The winner will be contacted via Twitter to arrange (via telephone or email) postage - this will be finalised within two weeks of the end of the prize draw period. All standard prize draw/competition rules apply.
4) If the winners cannot be contacted within two weeks of the end of the prize draw period or cannot take up the prize, the next placed individual will move up and be awarded the position and corresponding prize.
5) The winners of the prize draw will be asked to confirm their postal address and may be asked to provide verification of their identification before prizes can be dispatched.
6) Winner's details will be available by sending a stamped address envelope to UNIT 8 THE FAIRGROUND, WEYHILL, ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRE, SP11 0QN
7) The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in connection with this prize draw.
8) Recombu.com reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
9) Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Recombu.com reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
10) Prizes cannot be swapped, varied or exchanged.
11) Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
Recombu.com reserve the right at all times to vary or amend these terms and conditions. If Recombu.com do vary or amend these terms and conditions they will post any such variation or amendment on its website. You should therefore regularly visit these pages to review the then current terms and conditions.
12) This prize draw is governed by the laws of England and Wales.