Win a handy £100 fuel voucher!
Share this Competwition
Win £100 fuel voucher.
There is 1 prize available in this Competwition.
How Competwition works:
- Entry is completely free - all you need is a Twitter account!
- When you enter you'll automatically follow @competwition and @autonetvan, and you'll automatically tweet the competwition prize details and a link to your followers - this will only happen once per entry.
- Oh, and if you happen to be picked by Competwition's random winner generator at the end of the competwition, @autonetvan will contact you via Twitter to let you know you've won some excellent booty!
1) The Fuel Card (“Prize Draw”) is subject to the following terms and conditions. Entrants who enter the competition will be deemed as accepting the Terms and Conditions.
2) The Prize Draw is organised by Autonet Insurance Group of Nile Street, Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent ST6 2BA (“Autonetinsurance.co.uk”) Autonet Insurance Group is a trading name of Autonet Insurance Services Limited.
3) The Prize Draw is open from 26/04/2012 to 31/05/2012; no entries will be accepted after 5.30pm on 31/05/2012.
4) You will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw if you like our Facebook Page between the entry dates, enter through our Facebook wall or enter through Twitter.
5) This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged eighteen (18) years or over, with the exception of employees of Autonet Insurance, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this Prize Draw.
6) 1 winner ("Winner") will be drawn at random from the list of valid entrants on 01/06/2012.
7) The Winner of the Prize Draw will receive the Fuel card within 28 days.
8) The decision of the judge(s) and Autonet Insurance is final.
9) The Winners will be notified via email by 04/06/2012. They will be asked to contact Autonet Insurance to confirm their correct contact details. The winner must claim his/her prize within 28 days of being notified. Failure to do so will result in the prize being void.
10) The Prize Draw Winner will be published on Autonet’s Facebook Page & Twitter page.
11) Autonet Insurance will use any personal data submitted by you in accordance with UK data protection legislation and only for the purposes of running the Prize Draw, unless otherwise stated at the time of entry. By entering this Prize Draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by Autonet Insurance for the purposes of the administration of this Prize Draw and any other purposes to which you have consented.
12) The Winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their name and photograph in such publicity on social media and outlets.
13) Autonet reserves the right to substitute, in their sole reasonable discretion, the Prize with a prize of equal value.
14) Autonet Insurance reserve the right to amend or vary this Prize Draw or the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice and to cancel this Prize draw in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Autonet Insurance reasonable control.
15) Autonet Insurance cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by you for entering the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting the fuel card. Autonet Insurance is not responsible for any failure of an entry to be received for any reason. Nothing shall exclude Autonet Insurance liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16) The Prize Draw is governed by English and Welsh law and any dispute or claim will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17) You can contact Autonet Insurance in relation to the Prize Draw at the address set out in Clause 2 of these Terms and Conditions.
18) One entry per person.
19) No purchase necessary